Joseph Acord

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You

I recevied a package on Saturday from Mathew's Mom.  In the letter, she explained that she visited the UCSF ICN while Addy was there for treatment.  She has followed our blog and has always thought back to Addy.  I do not know who she is other than she is Mathew's Mom.  I want to thank you for the blankie and outfit for our little man, but also the amazing letter that you sent.  You will never know how much it means to us to know that our little girl made a difference in someone's life.  I hope that God finds you well and give many hugs and kisses to your CDH miracle!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing to receive! She has touched many lives Marion and so have you. May God continue to bless you and your family.

    Love,
    The Miles Family

    ReplyDelete