I was actually so proud of Jason; he actually began painting the nursery while I was at class last night! Hopefully, he will continue the trend. I am getting a little nervous since we are 29 weeks today and only have 77 days left until the little man is fully baked!!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Nursery Update
I decided to test my artistic ability and paint pictures for the nursery. I am actually surprised at how well they turned out!
I was actually so proud of Jason; he actually began painting the nursery while I was at class last night! Hopefully, he will continue the trend. I am getting a little nervous since we are 29 weeks today and only have 77 days left until the little man is fully baked!!
I was actually so proud of Jason; he actually began painting the nursery while I was at class last night! Hopefully, he will continue the trend. I am getting a little nervous since we are 29 weeks today and only have 77 days left until the little man is fully baked!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






the pictures look GREAT! what color is the nursery?
ReplyDeleteAmber
You are good, Marion!! His room is going to be perfect!
ReplyDelete