Joseph Acord

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas in Greenville

I had off the last two weeks of December which I thought would allow me all this time to do Holiday things and hopefully convince Joseph that Santa was not a very scary man so we could get a picture with him.  I did not have luck with that so better luck next year.  We did head to my parent's house for Christmas on December 23rd.  As usual, mom had her holiday party for family and friends, so I was able to catch up a lot people that I have not seen in a long while as well as introduce them to Joseph.  We also went to the Swain Christmas Eve party at HollyKnowe which is always nice and then had our family Christmas Eve dinner at Mom and Dad's house.  On Christmas morning, we went to my sister's house to see what Santa brought to AB and to have breakfast.  That afternoon we had Christmas dinner. Of course on Christmas day in Atlanta, it snowed quite a bit so we had to get up bright and early the next day and fight the ice and snow to get back home.  Here are a few pictures.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment