I can hardly believe that my baby boy is almost 5 months old. I guess time flys when you are having fun!! He is growing and changing daily. He is rolling over (when he feels it necessary), sitting up (almost by himself), and standing up (as much as we will steady him). He has wants so much to be a big boy and walk around. He is so curious and learning new things by the minute. The only constants are our Aiden and Anais blankets and Mr. BlahBlah.
Here are few pictures that I have taken of him over the last few weeks.
Taking a nap in the Nap Nanny with Mamma Bee and of course his blankie.
Helping Mommy work (ie watching Baby Einstein)
He was scared we were going to take the book away
Tummy time
He will be crawling in no time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment