Joseph Acord

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thursday

I went to both doctor's this monring.  Little man is 7.5 lbs and doing great; my fluid level on the other hand was very low normal at 6.5.  The doctors decided to err on the precautionary side and take him on Thursday, April 29, 2010.  I can hardly believe that he will be here in just two days!!! 

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you Marion! You completely deserve it! I know Little Man is just gonne be the most amazing little boy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for you Thursday! Does Little
    Man have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have decided on a name, but are waiting until he gets here to announce! It is a very special name to both Jason and me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you guys all morning. Look forward to seeing happy pictures of y'all with little man :)

    ReplyDelete