Jason and I went last Thursday for our 24 week check up. Little man is doing great and still healthy. They checked his heart and just like everything else....it is perfect!!! He is going to be a big boy. His weight is already estimated at 1.5 lbs and in the ultrasound pics, his profile looks alot like Addison's at 24 weeks. I guess Jason marked this baby as well.
My mom and dad are staying with us unitl February 3, 2010 due to his heart surgery recovery. It has been nice to have them both around, but it has made Jason and I appreciate our alone time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Marion and Jason,
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy for you guys :)
I've been out of the CDH community/blogging for a while so I didn't know but since today's Joseph's 1st Birthday I wanted to check on everyone and just saw you guys are expecting. Congratulations again.
Tell Jason hello from us.
xoxo,
~ Carla