Joseph Acord

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

Jason, Bear, Bailey and I made the trip to Greenville on December 23rd for Christmas.  It was so nice to be home and see all of our family.  As always our trip was too short and went by too quickly.  Santa was very good to all of us this year especially my niece, Ann Brilye.  I guess Stanley, the elf on the shelf, did not tell Santa all the bad things that he saw her doing this year.  All Jason and I could do this year was think that we should have had Addison there with us for all the festivities, but all the time remembering that she and God already sent us the best Christmas present ever .....A healty baby brother. 

We are counting down the days unitl we get to meet this little guy!  He has gotten a lot more active and likes to practive his karate at 4am.  I guess that he is getting me ready for what is in store in 4 months.  We are trying to decide how to decorate his nursery and getting the house ready to put on the market in a few weeks.  We are hoping that it will sell and we can move into a house with a back yard for Bear, Bailey, and the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment